The following lead via Indeed.com:
Plays an essential role in getting merchandise out on the floor and available for our Pet Parents. May be trained to operate a forklift. Must be able to accurately stock merchandise while also helping Pet Parents find solutions to their needs. Assist in transporting purchases to vehicles, as needed.
The following lead via The Employment Suite:
United State Postal Service
The following link via Indeed.com:
Oak Brook Terrace
ARCO/Murray National Construction Company
ARCO/Murray a growing general contractor located in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois that is searching for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 4-10 years of related experience and strong computer skills. Candidates must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Typing/preparing various items such as letters, bid instructions, meeting minutes, weekly updates, memos, proposals, outline specifications, timesheets, and expense reports.
- Maintain various lists for Project Managers including job list for each region, subcontract tracking list, filing and vacation lists.
- Prepare various forms as directed by Projects Managers (Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, AGC Agreements, Professional Service Agreements, and transmittals).
- Point person for proposal and capabilities packages. This includes putting together proposal covers, tabs, company information, sell sheets and then assembling once provided with rest of the materials by Project Manager.
- Preparation for meetings and trainings including scheduling, preparing handouts, and coordinating lunches.
- Manage all cell phones and wireless cards for Project Managers and Superintendents. Make account changes for international travel when needed.
- Coordinate communication with vendors and customers in the event of a Project Manager’s absence.
- Manage all contacts via Salesforce and Outlook.
- Book all travel when necessary.
- Assist receptionist during lunch and break periods, as well as during vacation time.
- Handle company vehicle registrations.
- Maintain all files, including preparing new files and sending old files off site.
- Monitor and order stationary, business cards, and other miscellaneous printing materials.
- 4-10 years of related experience, construction administration experience considered a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented.
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- 1 Month Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Yearly bonus potential
Please visit our web site at http://www.arcomurray.com for more information about our family of companies.
ARCO/Murray National Construction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. VFP