Thursday, May 22, 2014
A memorial tribute to Lesly Donald–screenwriter, actor and humanitarian–was held last Saturday, May 17, 2014, at Hursen Funeral Home in Hillside, IL.
Marion J. Donald
The viewing for Marion J. Donald–matriarch, wife of Clifton Donald and long-time Maywoodian–will be held on Friday, May 23, 2014, from 12 PM to 4 PM, at Woodlawn Funeral Home, 7750 West Cermak Road, Forest Park, IL 60130. The funeral will be held on Saturday, May 24, 2014, at Canaan AME Church, 801 S. 14th Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153. The wake will be from 10 AM to 11 AM; the funeral from 11 AM to 12 PM.
The viewing for William Shields is today, Thursday, May 22, 2014, from 3 PM to 8 PM, at Wallace Funeral Home, 2020 W. Roosevelt Road, Broadview, IL 60155. The funeral will be on Friday, May 23, 2014, at Rock of Ages Baptist Church, 1309 Madison Street, Maywood, IL 60153. The wake will be from 10 AM to 11 AM; the funeral from 11 AM to 12 PM.
The following are a list of some of the resolutions that were issued by the Office of the Mayor during the months of February, April and March. A resolution was presented to:
- The family of the late Lamont Curry, Sr., on February 3, 2014
- The family of the late Janice W. Smith on March 7, 2014
- The family of the late Lennel Bolden on March 8, 2014
- The family of the late Joseph Sutton on March 14, 2014
- The family of the late Darrell Rice on March 14, 2014
- The family of the late James “Gold” Coleman, Jr., on March 28, 2014
- The family of the late Henry Williams, Jr., issued on April 17, 2014
If any information on your loved one is missing from these postings, and/or is inaccurate, please email corrections, obituaries, death notices and/or service times to firstname.lastname@example.org. No charge associated. All obituaries are subject to changes at the editor’s discretion. VFP
ADVERTISEMENT FROM A SPONSOR