Wednesday, June 25, 2014
There is a Legal, License and Ordinance Committee (LLOC) meeting scheduled for tonight at 7 PM, inside Village chambers at 125 S. 5th Avenue, Maywood, IL. Click here to access the meeting agenda/board packet. Among items up for discussion:
- Village of Maywood Honorary Street Sign Policy and Procedures Relative to Village Code which details the Filing Procedure, Criteria, and the Approval procedure. Also attached is Honorary Street Sign application form and Maywood Village Code Section 31.35 (Traffic and Safety Commission).
- Chief Talley will present a proposal for the purchase of a new police vehicle.
- A proposal by Rev. Theodore Matthews from the Empowerment Academy regarding the operation of a concession stand at Veteran’s Park during the 2014 summer season.
- A Memorandum regarding the Office of Independent Inspector General and attachments dated April 14, 2014 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- For more, see board packet. VFP