Wednesday, August 13, 2014
There is a Legal, License and Ordinance Committee (LLOC) meeting scheduled for tonight at 7 PM, inside Village chambers at 125 S. 5th Avenue, Maywood, IL. Click here to access the meeting agenda/board packet. Among items up for discussion:
- A Proposal for a Maywood Fest by Fresh Tone Productions/Music Quest Inc.
- Bond Ordinance, entitled “AN ORDINANCE providing for the issuance of up to $17,000,000 General Obligation Refunding Bonds,Series 2014, of the Village of Maywood, Cook County, Illinois and for the levy of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the principal of and interest on said Bonds”
- A Proposal for architectural services for the rehabilitation of the front porch at the Soldiers Widows Home, 224 North First Avenue by Heitzman Architects.
- A Proposal from the West Cook YMCA to extend the contract for the Fred Hampton Swimming Pool for 2014.
- A Proposal to demolish 2023 South 12th Avenue by Impactors P & P Inc.
- A Draft REDEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT between the Village of Maywood and the Maywood Fine Arts Association (this is an initial draft; final terms are still to be negotiated by the parties); Notice of Public Hearing to Consider Proposed Redevelopment Agreement for a Portion of the St. Charles Avenue Tax Increment Financing District – 14 to 18 North 5th Avenue; and An Ordinance Approving a Redevelopment Agreement Between the Village of Maywood and Maywood Fine Arts Association for the Sale of the 16 to 18 North 5th Avenue Properties and the Redevelopment of the Properties Commonly Known as 14 to 18 North 5th Avenue, Maywood, Illinois.
- For more, see board packet. VFP