Tuesday, June 27, 2017 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
Judge Cheryl Ingram, a Broadview resident who has presided in the Fourth Municipal District of Cook County since 1994 and was elected to the Circuit Court county-wide in 1992, was recently appointed to Rush Oak Park Hospital’s Board of Directors.
According to a statement released by Rush Oak Park on June 27, Ingram “was first drawn to the hospital for the medical expertise it provides.”
“My family and I have always been pleased with the services we have received from the Rush family,” Ingram noted in the statement. “Having had personal involvement with the hospital assured me that this was the type of organization that I wanted to help grow.”
Bruce Elegant, the hospitals president and CEO, said he welcomes the addition of the Broadview resident.
“We’re pleased to have Judge Cheyrl Ingram by our side as we continue to provide expert and compassionate health care for the community,” Elegant said.
Ingram joins distinguished company on the board, whose voting members include:
- David Ansell, MD | Senior Vice President, Community Health Equity, Rush University Medical Center | Associate Provost, Clinical Affairs, Rush University
- Donna M. Carroll | President, Dominican University
- Anthony Mitchell | Vice President of Communications, Chicago Council of Global Affairs
- Joan Kurtenbach | Vice President of Strategic Planning, Marketing & Communications, Rush University Medical Center
- Gary McCullough | Chief Executive Officer, ARI Packaging
- Sandra Sokol | Retired Municipal Clerk, Village of Oak Park
Pan American appoints new VP
Pan American Bank & Trust, based in Melrose Park, announced last month the appointment of Christopher J. Parker as vice president, relationship executive and office manager at the bank’s Bellwood branch, located at 2801 St. Charles Rd.
“With over a decade of financial experience, Parker brings not only his expertise, but also his investment in the local Bellwood community,” according to a company statement.
Parker is currently president of the Bellwood Chamber of Commerce and is also a member of the Maywood Chamber of Commerce.
“Chris brings the enthusiasm, client-centered, relationship-focused approach that Pan American Bank & Trust thrives on when interacting with our clients and helping them live their dreams,” stated Frank Cerrone, Pan American’s president and co-CEO.
“We know that Chris will continue to do great things for Bellwood and the surrounding communities,” he said.
For more info on Pan American, click here. More in the video below: