Tuesday, March 19, 2019 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, March 19, 7 p.m., at 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items to be discussed include (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Presentation by Laura Rogers, Chair of the Environmental Beautification Commission to provide information about the upcoming Village Pride, Village-Wide event scheduled for Saturday, April 27, 2019 and the annual commission report for FY2019. Information will be provided at the Board Meeting.
- Mayor’s office to present a Congratulatory Resolution to Mr. Walton, owner of Walton’s Shoe Repair located on 17th Avenue on his retirement.
- Memo regarding amendments to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act, dated March 13, 2019 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Memo regarding changes to the State of Illinois Minimum Wage Law, dated March 13, 2019 from Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, Ltd.
- Status Report of property located at 415 Roosevelt Road.
Contact: email@example.com | Facebook: @maywoodnews