Tuesday, April 9, 2019 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, April 9, 7 p.m., at Village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood. Among items to be discussed (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Approval of Village of Maywood Warrant List No. 200468 through March 13, 2019 in the amount of $1,154,214.00.
- Discussion regarding Finance Department Memorandum FY’ 2019-2020 Operating Budget
- Discussion and consideration concerning Edward Alexander, President of Maywood Little League Baseball team requesting usage of the small baseball field located behind the police station adjacent to Fred Hampton Swimming Pool.
- Discussion and consideration regarding the 911 IKE Emergency Center Supervisor
- Discussion concerning update for the Village’s Dog Ordinance
- Discussion of Smart Route to school funding in the amount of $40,000.00
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook: @maywoodnews