Tuesday, September 3, 2019 || By Community Editor || @maywoodnews
A regular meeting of the Maywood Board of Trustees is scheduled to take place tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 3, 7 p.m., at village Council Chambers, 125 S. 5th Ave. in Maywood.
Among items up for consideration (for the full agenda packet, click here):
- Discussion of Village of Maywood Open Invoices Report as of August 28, 2019 in the amount of $2,711,909.44
- Discussion and consideration regarding the 2019 50/50 Sidewalk Program that was bid out in June of 2019. M & J Asphalt Paving submitted a pricing of $8.00 per square foot, total project price of $59,200.00
- Discussion and consideration regarding approval of the 2019 Crack Filling Program that was bid out in June 2019.
- Discussion and consideration regarding MPD Proposal No. 14 to introduce the Police Department new Community Resource Liaison, Mrs. Carmen Rivera.
- Discussion and consideration regarding MPD Proposal No. 16 to conduct additional research concerning a police force “Sub-Post” to better serve the citizens of Maywood